Udaipur is one of India’s most beautiful and cleanest cities; it is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Northern India. Udaipur is such a nice and unavoidable place to visit in Rajasthan, and In this article, we will talk about Udaipur in-depth and give you all the required information. There are many places one can never miss in Rajasthan.
PLACES TO VISIT IN UDAIPUR
What Udaipur famous for?
Udaipur City Palace
- Udaipur City Palace: Once we have arrived in this city, this should be the first landmark to visit. This structure has been built to tell us almost everything about the rich and diverse history of Rajasthan and how this state ruled under the Mewars. This beautiful palace has been reconstructed on Lake Pichola and divided into several small palaces like Amar Vilas. Each place has its beauty and history.
- Jagmandir: This temple is one of the most famous and beautiful temples in this country. This place becomes more necessary to visit when we are on a boat ride. This temple has been divided into various small structures like Gul Mahal, Garden Courtyard and Zenana Mahal.
Vintage Car Museum
- Vintage Car Museum: If you are on a trip to Udaipur for the first time, this amazing museum with all the vintage cars stored in it is a must-visit. Vehicle lovers will get a huge treat for their eyes and heart here. This museum tells us a lot about the cars used by the kings and the other royals.
BEST FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION
- Grasswood Café: We all know that Udaipur has always been a very historic city in which all the customs have been going on for ages, and the people also do not like to break them. Now obviously, the food that is served here is Rajasthani predominantly. But for the tourists who may not like the authentic native food, the Grasswood Café is one of the best in town as it serves the best pizza, burgers and other fast food in this whole city.
- Navidya Restaurant: We already know that most of the natives of this state are vegetarians, so Navidya Restaurant is one of the best restaurants in this city that provided the best food and that too of the highest quality. The food that is available there is sure to be a treat for all the taste buds.
BEST HOTELS FOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- Trident Hotel: This hotel is one of the most beautiful hotels in this city. It provides all the amenities to the visitors, free WIFI, swimming pool and this hotel is just a five-minute drive from all the famous destinations in the city.
- Radisson Hotel: This hotel is situated at one of the best locations, between the lakes, and offers the best view that one can have. The staff of this hotel is known for its hospitality and cleanliness. All the major destinations are a bit far from this hotel.
BEST WAYS TO REACH UDAIPUR
The nearest airport is Maharana Pratap international airport which is situated just 20 km far from the city. There is also a well-established bus Service system in Udaipur, which is connected by major cities. The nearest railway station is the Udaipur city railway station.
What is the best time to visit Udaipur?
BEST TIME TO VISIT UDAIPUR
As the city of Udaipur is located in Rajasthan, the best time to visit this city will be in winter as in the summers we will have to face the scorching heat and will not be able to enjoy anything.
Must See: Ajmer: The Land of The Invincible Hills