Kota is one of the most respected cities in this country because it has served as the educational hub for the students in this country for a large period. It is often observed that the students often worship this place because it is like a treasure for the students in engineering and medical. But in this article, we will talk about Kota from the tourism point of view.
PLACES TO VISIT IN KOTA
What is Kota famous for?
Seven Wonders Park
- Seven Wonders Park: This place is one of the major tourist attractions in this country as in this park there are replicas of the seven wonders of the world. So the people who cannot go to different parts of the world to see the actual seven wonders of the world come to see the replicas of these masterpieces at this park.
- Kota Barrage: This place is one of the most peaceful and beautiful places in this state as it is a bridge built over the Chambal River, and there are around a thousand people who come to visit this place on a day-to-day basis. If all the people who visit this place keep mum, then we can hear the sound of the water flow, which is very peaceful to the ears.
Garadia Mahadev Temple
- Garadia Mahadev Temple: Suppose we are visiting this place for the first time. In that case, we can say that this famous temple is one of the very few places as in this place we can see and experience both the temple and river at one place, and because of that, this place is very famous amongst the people tourists.
BEST FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION IN KOTA
- Moti Mahal Delux Restaurant:The chain of Moti Mahal needs no introduction to the people who regularly go out to dine as this chin of restaurants is one of the best here that gives all types of the non-veg food and the seafood in this country, so the people who are non-veg lovers regularly go out to dine at this restaurant.
- Sheesha Restaurant: If you are an eater who likes vegetarian food more than non-veg food, then this restaurant is the correct place for you as all the veg delicacies that are served here are the very best and relished by everyone all around.
- Hotel Lilac: This hotel is one of the best hotels in this place as the staff here is very helpful and good and helps to take care of all of the needs of the customers and other members and due to this the rating and the reviews of this hotel are very good.
- Hotel Surya Plaza: Suppose you are looking for a hotel that provides the customers with amazing food with a lot of variety. In that case, this hotel should be the go-to place for us as the staff, and basically, the chefs here are just amazing, and the cleanliness here is also amazing.
HOW TO REACH KOTA
We can reach Kota at any time of the year as we know that is a year-round destination as we can get this place by train and even in the car if we are sure of the distance and the distance is suitable enough to commute properly without discomfort.
What is the best time to visit Kota?
BEST TIME TO VISIT KOTA
Kota is a year-round destination. Every season has its advantages and adds a personal touch to all the famous sites. However, from October-February, the preferred choice is from winter to the onset of summer. At this time of the year, a trip to this place should be avoided as most of your excitement will be ruined by the summer heat or monsoon currents, which are very frequent during this time of the year.
Must See: Chittorgarh: Honey colour of Rajasthan