Karauli is one of the coolest and tourism-friendly places in Rajasthan. This is one of those very few places where people go throughout the year due to its weather conditions. It is also the city where most of the administrative work is done for this state. All in all, it can be seen as a multi-purpose state for this matter.
PLACES TO VISIT IN KARAULI
What Karauli is famous for?
- Timangarh Fort: This fort is a replica of the Red Fort as it is made by the same red marble from which the Red Fort is built. This fort is one of the major tourist attractions in the city. The people who visit this place always visit this prominent spot of attraction. The size and length of the fort are less than the Red Fort.
Kailadevi Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kailadevi Wildlife Sanctuary: This wildlife sanctuary is built on barren or dry land that otherwise was a land that was not at all used. There is the road that divides this place into two different forests. The fact is that on one side, it has the wild or the dangerous animals, and on the other side, it has harmless and domestic animals.
Shri Mahavirji Jain Temple
- Shri Mahavirji Jain Temple: This Jain temple is one of the most beautiful temples in Rajasthan and is one of the largest temples also here. The most amazing fact about this temple is that this temple is opened all day, and all worshippers can come at any time to seek the blessings of Lord Mahavir.
BEST FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION IN KARAULI
- Banti Tea and Restaurant: As the name suggests, the tea made here is the best and is famous across the city. Even the people who come as tourists to this place visit this small place to have tea as every hotel also recommends it.
- Happy Hours Hotel and Restaurant: This restaurant is the best in Karauli if we are looking for a place where we can get the best continental food. Besides this, this place is also adequate for celebrating birthday parties.
- Bhanwar Vilas Palace: This hotel is one of the oldest and the most beautiful hotels in Bhanwar. The reason that most people are aware of this fact is its architecture. But yes, being old does not mean that this is not a good hotel to stay in, the staff and the people who work here are the most hospitable and the customers in every way possible.
- Hotel Prakash: This hotel is one of the most economical hotels in this city and provides all the essential amenities to its customers. The food that is served here is also delicious and worth trying. This hotel also offers free internet services and the staff here is also very caring and hospitable.
HOW TO REACH KARAULI
A lot of means can reach Karauli. We can drive our car there, and apart from that, we can also book a train there and book a flight up to the Jaipur and the Kishangarh airports.
What is the best time to visit Karauli?
BEST TIME TO VISIT KARAULI
The best time to visit Karauli would be any time of the year except the summer season as if you see that time, you will mostly have to face loo and will not be able to enjoy anything. The best time to visit this place is the winter season.
Check This: Barmer: The Historical Palace