Chittorgarh is one of the very famous cities in the state of Rajasthan. This state is very famous because of its ever-changing weather, and due to the Chittorgarh museum as it is one of the largest museums. When that museum opened, people found out that this museum and this place that was once captured by the very famous Delhi ruler, Alauddin Khilji, had many smaller museums and monuments hidden in it.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN CHITTORGARH
Why is Chittorgarh famous?
Rana Kumbha Palace
- Rana Kumbha Palace: This place is one of the best places to visit in the city of Chittorgarh. The reason is that even if we are a little bit interested in history, then it will be very too easy to say that this place is self-explanatory regarding this place. This palace has almost all the remains and even the remembrances of the soldiers that died in this palace or near to this palace.
- Padmini’s Palace: The special thing about this palace is that this palace is surrounded by water on all four sides, so if the people want to see this beautiful palace, they have to take a boat to reach this palace, the views from inside this palace guarantee to be breathtaking.
- Gaumukh Reservoir: This reservoir is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in the whole of Chittorgarh, the environment around this heavenly place is so soothing and peaceful that the people prefer to stay here all day.
BEST FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION IN CHITTORGARH
- Chokhi Dhani: This name does not need an introduction as it is one of the best Rajasthani food chains in this country, the people who have come into this food chain have almost had the best Rajasthani food available in this country. The variety which is served here is the best in this country.
- Gangour Restaurant: This restaurant is famous in Chittorgarh for its sweet dishes and especially that ladoo that are served here are the best here and the people from different parts of the country. Sweet dishes made this restaurant famous, and the ginger tea is served here is also very famous.
- Amrit Manthan: This hotel is one of the very few hotels in this city which is not built ethnically as it is built in a modern style and this hotel is built in the centre of this city and is a small distance from the famous monuments of this city.
- Kukda Resort: This resort is one of the best resorts in this whole city, and the reason is that this hotel is known best for its meals and the hospitable staff, the staff here is the best and help the customers with almost everything that they can.
HOW TO REACH CHITTORGARH
We can reach Chittorgarh at any time of the year as we know that is a year-round destination as we can reach this place by train and even in the car depending on where we live and how far we have to commute.
What is the best time to visit Chittorgarh?
BEST TIME TO VISIT CHITTORGARH
Chittorgarh is a year-round destination. Every season has its advantages and adds a personal touch to all the famous sites. However, from October-February, the preferred choice is from the onset of winter to the onset of summer. Thereby, you can avoid the scorching heat of the summer, which can reach up to 40 degrees Celsius and the unexpected rains ruining your plans.
Also See: Mount Abu: An oasis in the Desert