Bikaner is one of the most beautiful cities on the western side of this country and the state of Rajasthan, and in fact, the rich heritage and culture of this city are ancient and unique. Not many people are aware that this city is mainly famous amongst the people because of its sweets and rich culture.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN BIKANER
Why is Bikaner famous?
- Junagarh Fort: The Junagarh Fort is one of the oldest forts in this city. This fort has the best and the oldest history in this state. It is one of the most beautiful forts in this country, and the best thing about this fort is that there is a courtyard with a large and beautiful garden after every walking area.
- Prachina Museum: This museum is one of the most famous and beautiful museums you will visit in this state. Some people have a lot of interest in antique things, so for those people, this place is an absolute paradise, and they will be able to have a lot of variety to choose from.
Shiv Bari Temple
- Shiv Bari Temple: This temple is one of the most beautiful temples you can visit in this city. Moreover, as the name suggests, this temple is mainly visited by the worshipers of Lord Shiva. Moreover, this temple is the most beautiful as it is constantly renovated by the donations given to the people who visit them.
BEST FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION IN BIKANER
- Restaurant Moomal: This restaurant is one of the most famous and the best restaurant that this city has in the case of the Rajasthani and the continental food. The Rajasthani food made here is one of the best and is piping hot, so if you want to give your taste buds a treat, it is recommended to have a meal here.
- Hang Around Zone: This restaurant or the takeaway is the best that is in this city, all the fast food that is available here including the burgers and the pizzas are the best and every person whether a native or a tourist who is a fast-food lover, can indeed dwell on the food that is served here.
- The Laxmi Niwas Palace: This hotel is the oldest in this country. This hotel was built in 1902 and is very famous for the food and the snacks this hotel provides. The beds here are the most comfortable. The hospitality of this hotel is excellent, and the reviews of this hotel are superb.
- Hotel Continental Blue: This hotel is a three-star accommodation, and the hotel manager has been the best over time. He guides all the tourists to different places all around. The location of this hotel is the most attractive one as it has all the famous monuments around it.
HOW TO REACH BIKANER
You can reach Bikaner by rail through the nearest railway stations, Bikaner junction and Lalagarh railway station. Jodhpur airport is the nearest airport in Bikaner. City also has well-structured roads and private buses.
What is the best time to visit Bikaner?
BEST TIME TO VISIT BIKANER
The best time to visit Bikaner is the winter season around the time of the New Year. The reason behind this is that in the summer season, the loo here is at the highest level, and nobody likes to venture out in this time of the year.
Must See: Jodhpur: The Blue City