The people interested in history or the prehistoric era have always considered Bhangarh one of the most famous tourist spots. This place has many tourist spots that are mainly related to history and have historical significance.
PLACES TO VISIT IN BHANGARH
What is bhangarh famous for?
Sariska National Park
- Sariska National Park: This park or place is one of the most beautiful places in this country, and the reason behind this is that the view of the space that can be seen from this place cannot be seen from any other place in this country. So, this park is the major attraction for astronomy-related expeditions and all the trips to enhance astronomical knowledge.
- Bhangarh Fort: This fort is also very famous because of the horror stories that surround this fort. Due to this fact, this fort attracts a lot of tourists per year, the people who come to this place take a lot of interest in the horror facts that have been surrounding this place from decades.
- Kesroli Fort: This fort is one of the most beautiful spots and the cleanest place in Bhangarh. The people who want to experience the most peaceful environment and the cleanliness of a particular place usually visit this place to have a peaceful day.
BEST FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION IN BANGARH
- The Ethnic Food Palace: Make your way to this restaurant if you wish to eat the best Rajput food town has to offer. A meal at this restaurant may be a bit expensive, but you are assured of a memorable experience, and the food here will guarantee to keep your taste buds satisfied for a long time.
- Bahuganese Palace: For an international and contemporary culinary experience, this restaurant is by far the best that you can find. It offers a wide range of delicious food that is not expensive. The best part is that it offers a wide range of delicacies that are contemporary and delicious.
- Hotel Kesroli: This hotel is one of the most beautiful hotels in Bhangarh as the hotel has lush green surroundings on all sides of the hotel and the staff of the hotel is also very helpful and hospitable. They help the customers with all the kinds of services they want. And they also have free wi-fi with them, so if the customers are there at official meetings, they can also have that.
- Umaid Lake Palace: This hotel is the best hotel that one can have in a city, with the lush green surroundings, the best food and the best staff they have everything that one can give the customers to make their stay memorable and also it is only located at a certain distance from all the famous monuments.
HOW TO REACH BHANGARH
According to the United Nations, Bhangarh is an important city in terms of development. There is good accessibility to major cities through motorable roads.
What is the best time to visit Bhangarh?
BEST TIME TO VISIT BHANGARH
The city of Bhangarh is a year-round destination. There is something special about each season, and it adds a personal touch to all the famous sites. It is, however, preferred to take those trips between October and February, i.e., between the onset of winter and the beginning of summer.
Also Check: Bundi: The Summer Palace